Monday, December 7, 2009

The Kitchen


It's very important to me to build a relationship with my Real Estate S.A.C. Properties clients. This kitchen was like an old school lunch room that totally went the wrong way. I remember when my client first saw this home. It was between this and another home. He asked my opinion and I told him I love this home it has so much potential. I think he trust me more because I was a design professional and owned and operated S.A.C. Interiors. I told him I would hold his hand.


The contractors started gutting the kitchen.




The Kitchen is starting to come together we now have cabinets.......



Of course if your doing a new kitchen you can do a regular old floor. But we need this kitchen to "hot" or like one of my design sisters like to say give it that "WOW" effect.............



The Finish

No comments: