Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MEET ONE OF OUR NEW AUTHORS:




Teresa Perkins

Living and loving life in Las Vegas with my family, I been in the "Trade" for more than 10 years. I attended The Art Institute of Las Vegas and my hands on training was in furniture retail. I write for the Las Vegas Home & Garden Magazine, Condo Style Living in Las Vegas and had the pleasure of designing the "set" for Dr. Maya Angelou lecture at Cashmen Theatre in Las Vegas.

Feel free to contact me:

To provide an extraordinary experience for my clientele, allowing them to express themselves through their ideas and visions along with my distinct flair to give the "WOW" effect that is expected.
Call Today for your personal consultation....
Direct (702) 515-9259
Office (702) 243-2332
Fax (702) 478-8733
http://www.royaltinteriors.com/


No comments: